Join Us for Our February 24th Program at 7 PM at City Hall
On Wednesday evening at 7 PM, the Dana Point Historical Society will feature...
DPHS Annual Meeting and Potluck Dinner Wednesday, January 20
Please join us for our annual meeting and potluck dinner on Wednesday, January...
Happy New Year from the Dana Point Historical Society
The Dana Point Historical Society had a beautiful day to conclude our Year of...
Dana Plaque Dedication and Holiday Open House on Sunday December 6
The Dana Point Historical Society cordially invites you to join...
Celebrating and preserving the history of Dana Point
Save the Date of January 20, 2016 for the DPHS Annual Meeting and Potluck
Our annual meeting, which includes the presentation of the Pat Plepler Award, will be held the evening of Wednesday, January 20, at Community House. Time will be announced in January, but, as in the past, we will have a reception and potluck dinner followed by new officer recommendations for the Board of Directors, a report from our treasurer, and the bestowing of the Pat Plepler Award. Please be sure to join us for this special evening.
Welcome new members!
Kim & Mike Nicolai (Lifetime), Sandra Arsenault, Shirlene Diamond, Rick & Tracy Morgan, Jess Lopez & Sheryl Villapania, Wendie Pinto, Bonni Pomush, James Proett, Tom Rafferty, Portia Ryan, Gina Stivers and Carole & James Weling
Please note members dues renewal payment is in January. This could also be a good time to up-grade your membership to the Patron level or even a Life Membership.
All contributions are tax deductible as the Historical Society is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
The Dana Point Historical Society advocates for the historic buildings that contribute to the eclectic visual character of the community and serve as reminders of Dana Point’s rich and colorful past, for the enrichment of current and future generations.
SUPPORT THE DANA POINT HISTORICAL SOCIETY THROUGH RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2015.
There is no pre-registration! This means that the first day you can register for the new term is September 1, 2015 or after.
1. All members who are currently enrolled in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program will remain active until August 31, 2015.
2. Participants will be required to register or re-register for the new term at www.ralphs.com or by using the scanbar letter at the register starting September 1, 2015.
3. There are two ways to enroll:
1. Online (email DPHSNewsletter@gmail.com for instructions)
2. Scan-Bar letter (available at the museum if you need a copy)
4. If you received a scan-bar letter last year, it is still good and can be used this year. If you would like to receive a scan-bar letter, please respond to this email and one will be mailed to you via US post office.
5. Even if your participants registered as recently as June, July or August 2015, they will be required to register again, on or after September 1, 2015.
6. Your organization does NOT need to re-register, only your participants.
7. This notice does not apply to participants of the Food 4 Less/Foods Co Community Rewards program
From The President
New Year Greetings! 2015 ended on high note with the...
This has been a banner year for the Historical Society and...
Our August 1, 2015, Dana Birthday Celebration was...