April 24 Meeting Will Feature Jon Seeman and Lorraine Passero
Our meeting on Wednesday, April 24 will feature Orange County native...
Wednesday, February 27 Meeting Will Feature Bouchard Author
Our meeting on February 27 will highlight the life of Hippolyte Bouchard, a...
Celebrating and preserving the history of Dana Point
As a reminder, the annual renewals for 2019 are now due. If you joined the Society in the last 6 months, you do not need to pay dues again for this year. The membership categories are as follows:
The membership categories are as follows:
Individual $25 annual
Family $30 annual
Business $50 annual
Patron $100 annual
Life $500 lifetime
Contact Marsha LaRusso
All contributions are tax deductible as the Historical Society is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
The Dana Point Historical Society advocates for the historic buildings that contribute to the eclectic visual character of the community and serve as reminders of Dana Point’s rich and colorful past, for the enrichment of current and future generations.
SUPPORT THE DANA POINT HISTORICAL SOCIETY THROUGH RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2018.
Use your Ralph’s grocery bill to help the Dana Point Historical Society! Register at Ralphs.com and not only receive special coupons, but Ralph’s will give from 1% to 4% of your grocery bill to DPHS as your designated community participant. Ralph’s no longer provides a printed letter for easy registration. You must go online to re-register, ANNUALLY. This year’s enrollment started in September.
It’s free! Just follow these instructions for FIRST TIME enrollment:
Go to RALPHS.COM
1) <CLICK> Register (upper right) for an account unless you already have one.
2) Type in your email and choose a password
3) Type in your zip code to find your local Ralph’s
4) Enter your Ralph’s card, if you have one, or skip
5) Choose any email offers you want to receive
6) Confirm your information and <CLICK> Create Account
7) GO TO the Ralph’s home page (refresh the page) and SIGN IN
8) Scroll to the bottom and <CLICK> “Services”
9) <CLICK> “Community Contributions”
10) Scroll to the bottom and <CLICK> “Enroll”
11) Type our organization number 90334
12) Confirm your enrollment choice. (Only one allowed)
THAT’S IT !!!
Now, each time you shop at Ralph’s, a percentage of eligible food item charges will go The Dana Point Historical Society.
If you have previously created an account and enrolled in the community program, you will see an option to update your annual enrollment in the community program. Simply re-enter our organization number 90334 and confirm.
The Dana Point Historical Society greatly benefits from your participation in this program and we very much appreciate you taking the time to enroll.
If you need assistance participating in this program, please call DPHS at 949-248-8121.