Limited Edition Holiday Ornaments Prove Popular; More Than Half Already Sold – Order Yours Here
The Dana Point Historical Society is pleased to offer this collectible ornament...
2014 Home Tour: “Coastal Living Niguel Shores Style” October 5, 2014
Homes of all descriptions will be on display at the 2014 Home Tour in Niguel...
Celebrating and preserving the history of Dana Point
Welcome new members!
Allen & Donna Abersman
Rou & Janet Dohner
Allison & John Burk
Kevin & Janet Van Fleet
Please note members dues renewal payment will be in January. This could also be a good time to up-grade your membership to the Patron level or even a Life Membership.
All contributions are tax deductible as the Historical Society is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
The Dana Point Historical Society advocates for the historic buildings that contribute to the eclectic visual character of the community and serve as reminders of Dana Point’s rich and colorful past, for the enrichment of current and future generations.
SUPPORT THE DANA POINT HISTORICAL SOCIETY THROUGH RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2014.
There is no pre-registration! This means that the first day you can register for the new term is September 1, 2014 or after.
1. All members who are currently enrolled in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program will remain active until August 31, 2014.
2. Participants will be required to register or re-register for the new term at www.ralphs.com or by using the scanbar letter at the register starting September 1, 2014.
3. There are two ways to enroll:
1. Online (email DPHSNewsletter@gmail.com for instructions)
2. Scan-Bar letter (available at the museum if you need a copy)
4. If you received a scan-bar letter last year, it is still good and can be used this year. If you would like to receive a scan-bar letter, please respond to this email and one will be mailed to you via US post office.
5. Even if your participants registered as recently as June, July or August 2014, they will be required to register again, on or after September 1, 2014.
6. Your organization does NOT need to re-register, only your participants.
7. This notice does not apply to participants of the Food 4 Less/Foods Co Community Rewards program
From The President
Kudos go to the entire Home Tour Committee for a very...
The Historical Society’s summer began on June 24th with...
The May Founders Day program honored Harold Kaufman for his...