Save the Date: June 22 For Scholarship Fiesta Dinner Fundraiser
The DPHS Scholarship Fiesta Dinner will be held at 6 PM on Wednesday, June 22,...
Celebrating and preserving the history of Dana Point
The Dana Point Historical Society advocates for the historic buildings that contribute to the eclectic visual character of the community and serve as reminders of Dana Point’s rich and colorful past, for the enrichment of current and future generations.
SUPPORT THE DANA POINT HISTORICAL SOCIETY THROUGH RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2015.
There is no pre-registration! This means that the first day you can register for the new term is September 1, 2015 or after.
1. All members who are currently enrolled in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program will remain active until August 31, 2015.
2. Participants will be required to register or re-register for the new term at www.ralphs.com or by using the scanbar letter at the register starting September 1, 2015.
3. There are two ways to enroll:
1. Online (email DPHSNewsletter@gmail.com for instructions)
2. Scan-Bar letter (available at the museum if you need a copy)
4. If you received a scan-bar letter last year, it is still good and can be used this year. If you would like to receive a scan-bar letter, please respond to this email and one will be mailed to you via US post office.
5. Even if your participants registered as recently as June, July or August 2015, they will be required to register again, on or after September 1, 2015.
6. Your organization does NOT need to re-register, only your participants.
7. This notice does not apply to participants of the Food 4 Less/Foods Co Community Rewards program
From The President
Our Historical Society is an all-volunteer...
The January Annual Meeting and dinner was a success thanks...
New Year Greetings! 2015 ended on high note with the...