Our April 22, 2015 Program Event: A Fresh Look at the 1825 brig PILGRIM
Please join us on Wednesday, April 22, at 7 pm, at the City Hall Council...
Celebrating and preserving the history of Dana Point
Newly Restored Doheny House Featured for Upcoming Gala
Featured in the Dana Point Times March 27 issue, you can read the entire story here: http://www.danapointtimes.com/doheny-house-restoring-glory-paying-it-forward/
Welcome new members!
David and Amy Hanacek
Please note members dues renewal payment is in January. This could also be a good time to up-grade your membership to the Patron level or even a Life Membership.
All contributions are tax deductible as the Historical Society is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
The Dana Point Historical Society advocates for the historic buildings that contribute to the eclectic visual character of the community and serve as reminders of Dana Point’s rich and colorful past, for the enrichment of current and future generations.
SUPPORT THE DANA POINT HISTORICAL SOCIETY THROUGH RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2014.
There is no pre-registration! This means that the first day you can register for the new term is September 1, 2014 or after.
1. All members who are currently enrolled in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program will remain active until August 31, 2014.
2. Participants will be required to register or re-register for the new term at www.ralphs.com or by using the scanbar letter at the register starting September 1, 2014.
3. There are two ways to enroll:
1. Online (email DPHSNewsletter@gmail.com for instructions)
2. Scan-Bar letter (available at the museum if you need a copy)
4. If you received a scan-bar letter last year, it is still good and can be used this year. If you would like to receive a scan-bar letter, please respond to this email and one will be mailed to you via US post office.
5. Even if your participants registered as recently as June, July or August 2014, they will be required to register again, on or after September 1, 2014.
6. Your organization does NOT need to re-register, only your participants.
7. This notice does not apply to participants of the Food 4 Less/Foods Co Community Rewards program
From The President
Based on all reports received, our March efforts to take...
Our February program will continue our celebration of...
Welcome to 2015, The Year of Dana. Plans are underway to...