Thank you to our 2015 Home Tour Sponsors! Join us for the tour on Sunday, October 11!
Founding Sponsor of Fifteen Home Tours Dan Raphael A resident of Capistrano...
2015 Home Tour, Sunday, October 11, 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The Historic Homes & Hidden Treasures of Capistrano Beach Visit the...
Author Jeffrey L. Amestoy Discusses His New Biography of Richard Henry Dana Jr. on Wednesday, September 16, at 6:30 PM
Mark your calendars to attend this well-timed program. On September 16, Jeffrey...
Richard Henry Dana Jr. Birthday Celebration, August 1, 2015
by Elizabeth Bamattre On a perfectly calm evening August 1, 2015, the Dana...
Celebrating and preserving the history of Dana Point
Home Tour 2015 Sponsorships Now Available
If you are interested in sponsoring this event through either an in-kind donation or cash donation, please go here to view sponsorship opportunities and to download and print the form: Sponsorship Form 2015
Welcome new members!
Lance & Donna Jost
Toni & Gary Nelson
Please note members dues renewal payment is in January. This could also be a good time to up-grade your membership to the Patron level or even a Life Membership.
All contributions are tax deductible as the Historical Society is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization.
The Dana Point Historical Society advocates for the historic buildings that contribute to the eclectic visual character of the community and serve as reminders of Dana Point’s rich and colorful past, for the enrichment of current and future generations.
SUPPORT THE DANA POINT HISTORICAL SOCIETY THROUGH RALPHS COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTIONS PROGRAM
PARTICIPANT REGISTRATION FOR THE NEW TERM BEGINS ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2015.
There is no pre-registration! This means that the first day you can register for the new term is September 1, 2015 or after.
1. All members who are currently enrolled in the Ralphs Community Contribution Program will remain active until August 31, 2015.
2. Participants will be required to register or re-register for the new term at www.ralphs.com or by using the scanbar letter at the register starting September 1, 2015.
3. There are two ways to enroll:
1. Online (email DPHSNewsletter@gmail.com for instructions)
2. Scan-Bar letter (available at the museum if you need a copy)
4. If you received a scan-bar letter last year, it is still good and can be used this year. If you would like to receive a scan-bar letter, please respond to this email and one will be mailed to you via US post office.
5. Even if your participants registered as recently as June, July or August 2015, they will be required to register again, on or after September 1, 2015.
6. Your organization does NOT need to re-register, only your participants.
7. This notice does not apply to participants of the Food 4 Less/Foods Co Community Rewards program
From The President
Our August 1, 2015, Dana Birthday Celebration was...
It is with heartfelt sadness and admiration for a life well...
Based on all reports received, our March efforts to take...