The Orange County Historical Society, in cooperation with the Heritage Museum of Orange County, presents the Orange County History Roundup on Saturday, June 8, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This FREE event is part of the 100-year celebration of the Orange County society.
Join Dana Point Historical Society members at our booth at the Heritage Museum of Orange: 3101 W. Harvard St. in Santa Ana. Phone: (714) 540-0404. Activities:
- Interact with costumed interpreters, reenactors, historical societies and genealogical societies
- Tours of the H. Clay Kellogg House
- Orange County history talks
- Live music, presented by Lilies of the West string band
- Open House at the OCHS Archives
- Nature Tours by Orange County naturalists
- Food trucks
- Fruit and vegetables from the Museum’s Farm
DPHS welcomes volunteers to assist at our booth with outreach, membership and merchandise sales. Call us at 949-248-8121 to volunteer!